- a visit from Able Dental staff to teach us about tongue scrapping, flossing and brushing techniques... Merci beaucoup!
- a toothpaste art project focusing on circular fine motor movements and thorough brushing!
- construction of a crocodile with a mouthful of triangular teeth to practice brushing
- representing numerals 1 to 10 with toothpick tangibles
- sorting good and bad things for our teeth
- building une boite à dents to collect teeth as they fall out
- singing the Brosse, Brosse, Brosse song to strengthen French language skills
We diligently rehearsed for the Dance-a-thon. The students did an excellent job with their gross motor movements as they learned the Hokey Pokey in both French and English!
We were also blessed to attend the Easter Celebration put on by both our French immersion Grade two classes. The celebration taught us about Jesus' resurrection, new life
and spring. Many thanks to all the students who participated, as well as Mme Jodi, Mme Yearous and Mme Vurchurevich.
The Easter Celebration correlated directly with our next theme. In the coming weeks, we will focus on Earth Day and the ways we can keep our planet healthy. We will expand on the
season of spring and celebrate new life in reference by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
We will dive into a comparative study of 2D shapes and 3D objects. Specifically, the circle and the sphere will be explored.
Passez une bonne fin de semaine!
Have a great weekend!