This week's schedule is very unusual. Here is a reminder of the week ahead:
Monday - Regular school day
Tuesday - Regular school day, Remembrance Day assembly at 10:45 a.m.
Wednesday - NO SCHOOL, Remembrance Day
Thursday - NO SCHOOL, Parent-Teacher Interviews
Friday - NO SCHOOL, Parent-Teacher Interviews
- continue formal instruction of reading & spelling complex phonemes, including: OU, CH, GN
- reading circles
- spelling shape words names games
Leader In Me
- organising and sharing portfolios of student work
- organising and sharing Leader In Me data notebooks
Les études sociales et les arts
- a very special auto-portrait for parents to see at interviews!
All from our class students are strongly encouraged to join their parents at the interview. Students who attend interviews will present their own work to indicate areas of strength, and areas of growth.
After contributing to the interview, students will be invited to play at the carpet, while parents and I discuss any outstanding matters.