1. Students are challenged to read 100 books during this academic year.
2. All books must be read outside of regular school hours.
3. Students must complete the necessary information in the reading log in order for it to be counted towards the total.
Élément décléncheur = "triggering event" or the problem that arises in the story
Dénouement = "end of the plot" or the solution to the problem
If your child has read non-fiction or information-based texts, they can state a fact they read in each of these sections instead.
4. From time to time, students will receive a new reading challenge theme that can guide them in reaching their goal of reading 100 books. Themes may include different locations for reading and reading a variety of genres.
5. Books may be in French or English and of any length.